EducationCity provides engaging student activities and teaching resources correlated to state and Common Core standards for pre-K through 6th grade language arts, math, science, and ESL. Teachers can use this web-based classroom solution to provide their students with individual, group, or whole-class instruction through a wide assortment of tools created to support their unique classroom needs.
- Ensure students master state or Common Core standards
- Introduce and reinforce concepts with your students
- Build student confidence in the classroom
Available Now - EducationCity V2!
EducationCity V2 is now available to teachers and their classrooms. Our enhanced user experience continues to engage students with all the content you know and love via a brand-new platform. With a refreshed look and feel, simpler navigation, and improved features, our classroom solutions will allow you to introduce and reinforce concepts to your students, build their confidence in the classroom, and help them master state and Common Core standards through this highly interactive platform.
What It Is
- Engaging instruction and practice tools correlated to state and Common Core standards
- Interactive lessons and activities that build student confidence in the classroom
- Real-time progress monitoring
Why It Works
- Engages students with interactive lessons, open-ended whiteboard activities, and real-time math and ELA challenges for topic introduction and skills reinforcement
- Tracks student achievement with real-time reports and progress monitoring
- Provides resources for teachers looking for efficient lesson-planning tools
- Encourages English-language development with clusters of thematically linked activities
- Enhances RTI, remediation, and special education programs
Edmentum, Inc. is a leading provider of online learning programs designed to drive student achievement for academic and career success. With more than 50 years of experience driving significant advances in the industry, Edmentum offers a wide variety of innovative learning programs to empower 21st century teaching and learning.