Summer 2015 Enhancements
Our new, summer enhancements will give teachers the tools they need to help target their learner’s needs and provide meaningful, individualized instruction, while offering administrators a platform from which they can more easily manage users. Take a closer look at all you can expect to see this July!
Enhanced MyCity teacher tools provide meaningful, individualized instruction:
- Educators can now drag and drop content into a desired sequence for students to complete
Streamlined MyCity functionality makes organizing homework and class assignments, tracking progress, and monitoring student success easier than ever:
- Teachers can quickly view student progress of a particular MyCity in the new Tracking tab
- Administrators can edit all MyCities for their school to track usage and arrange work if teachers are away
Learn English Module now includes additional resources for Level 1 and Level 2 as well as an all new Level 3 to support the needs of upper intermediate English language learners.
For Indiana customers, a new standards map aligns content and activities to the Indiana Academic Standards.
Enhanced administrator set-up and manage users functionality streamlines processes:
- Upload and export teacher login information in bulk using spreadsheets
- Restrict the features of EducationCity available to students during school hours
- View total number of users at a glance
- Create more flexible usernames and passwords using foreign and special characters
Spring 2015 Enhancements
EducationCity's most recent addition, Computing, provides a friendly introduction to Digital Literacy, Information Technology, and Computer Science through relatable lessons and activities. Develop your students’ computing skills to build a foundation for college and career readiness beginning in the earliest grades.