EducationCity’s web-based, instructional intervention tool provides fun and engaging student activities and teaching resources correlated to state and Common Core standards in pre-K through 6th grade language arts, math, science, and ESL.
Teachers can use EducationCity in the classroom or in the computer lab for reinforcement and enrichment. EducationCity’s web-based activities allow for whole-class lessons, differentiated learning in small groups, or one-on-one instruction, and are ideal for interactive whiteboards.
What It Is
- Engaging practice and instruction correlated to state and Common Core standards
- Interactive lessons and activities for topic introduction and skills reinforcement
- Real-time progress monitoring
Why It Works
EducationCity’s web-based teaching and learning resource:
- Enhances RTI, remediation, and special education programs
- Supports teachers with efficient lesson planning and teacher resources
- Engages students with interactive lessons, open-ended whiteboard activities, and real-time math and ELA challenges for topic introduction and skills reinforcement
- Tracks student success with real-time reports and progress monitoring tools
- Encourages English language development with clusters of thematically linked activities
Edmentum, Inc. is a leading provider of online learning solutions designed to drive learner achievement for academic and career success. With more than 50 years of experience driving significant advances in the industry, Edmentum offers a wide variety of innovative solutions spanning a multitude of program areas to empower 21st century teaching and learning.