Study Island’s standards mastery and test preparation programs are explicitly designed to help K-12 students master the content specified in state and Common Core standards and improve performance in core skill areas. Study Island’s high impact, high value programs provide quality academic support, practice, and real-time assessment data. The immediate feedback and built in remediation, coupled with the actionable data, enables educators to easily monitor student progress and differentiate instruction.
Study Island is ideal for self-paced, individualized learning or teacher-led, whole-class instruction. Teachers can easily guide students through the program, communicate expectations, and create class assignments. Students can work through questions using a standard test format, an interactive game format, printable worksheets, or a classroom response system.
What It Is
- Standards mastery and test preparation built specifically from state and Common Core standards
- Interactive lessons and activities that reinforce and reward learning achievement
- Real-time progress monitoring that identifies student strengths and weaknesses
Why It Works
- All content is built specifically from state and Common Core standards
- Automatic feedback and remediation raises individual student achievement and helps teachers differentiate their instruction
- Teachers and administrators can easily build custom diagnostic, formative, or summative assessments
- Teacher support tools include lesson plans, instructional videos, and web- and print-resources
- Built-in lessons, animations, and activities keep students engaged in their learning
Edmentum, Inc. is a leading provider of online learning solutions designed to drive learner achievement for academic and career success. With more than 50 years of experience driving significant advances in the industry, Edmentum offers a wide variety of innovative solutions spanning a multitude of program areas to empower 21st century teaching and learning.