Whole Learner Foundations: Understanding Behavior and Our Default Setting
This webinar, hosted by Paul Montague, International Digital Learning & Curriculum Manager at Edmentum, Ronald Kovach from the American International Accreditation Association (AIAA), and Jen Perry, Learning Designer (SEL) at Edmentum, will explore learner behavior, the science behind behavior, its function, and how to uncover our default setting.
After the webinar, participants will be able to:
- Reflect on challenging moments with behavior through presenter storytelling
- Identify knower tendencies in the way we respond to situations
- Recognize the impact they can have on student outcomes
- Expand their learning around the basic structure and function of the brain and behavior and apply that learning to multiple experiential situations
- Apply learning to their current setting.