Study Island is a data-driven standard mastery solution designed to help K-12 students master content specified by the Georgia Standards of Excellence (GSE). It's high-impact, high-value learning programs provide proven academic support through practice, immediate feedback, and built-in remediation to improve students' performance in core skill areas. Paired with an intuitive, real-time data dashboard, educators can easily track student progress and differentiate instruction to continually drive student achievement.
|K||Common Core Math, English Language Arts|
|1||Common Core Math, English Language Arts|
|2||GSE Math, English Language Arts|
|3||GSE Math, English Language Arts, Science, Social Studies|
|4||GSE Math, English Language Arts, Science, Social Studies|
|5||GSE Math, English Language Arts, Science, Social Studies|
|6||GSE Math, English Language Arts, Science, Social Studies|
|7||GSE Math, English Language Arts, Science, Social Studies|
|8||GSE Math, English Language Arts, Science, Social Studies|
|HS||GSE Algebra I, Geometry, Analytic Geometry, Coordinate Algebra, 9th Grade Literature and Composition, American Literature and Composition, Biology, Physical Science, Economics, U.S. History|
Assess student progress toward meeting your state standards and provide valuable information to inform instruction with Study Island Benchmark assessments.
|Grades||Available Benchmark Assessments|
|3-HS||3-8 GA Milestones English Language Arts Benchmarks, ELA 9, ELA 10, ELA 11|
Reinforce math, ELA, science, and social studies with Study Island’s national programs. Our web-based programs are designed to help students practice and review the concepts taught in the classroom.
- Kindergarten - 8th Grade Math
- 3rd - 8th Grade Spanish Math
- Math I, II, III
- Algebra I, II
- Postsecondary Study Guides – Algebra I, Calculus, Geometry, Pre-Calculus, Trigonometry
- 5th and 8th Grade Science
- 5th and 8th Grade Spanish Science
- NGSS 3rd – 5th Grade Science
- NGSS Middle School Earth and Space Science, Life Science, Physical Science
- NGSS High School Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Earth & Space Science, Life Science, and Physical Science
- Postsecondary Study Guides – Biology, Chemistry, Physics
- Kindergarten – 12th Grade Language Arts
- K - 1st & 3rd – 8th Grade Lecturas
- Elementary Graphic Novels: Herman Heed, Tin Can Floyd and Alice, and The Timbertoes
- Middle School Graphic Novels: Welcome to Ordinary and the Graphic Planet series by ABDO Books
- High School Graphic Novel: The World as You Know It
- The Works of Shakespeare
- 3rd - 8th Grade Social Studies
- Civics and Economics
- World History and Geography
- U.S. History and Geography Postsecondary Study Guides – U.S. History to 1877 and U.S. History 1865 to Present
College and Career Readiness
Ensure that all learners are well prepared for a successful transition to their college or career choice with Study Island college and career readiness programs.
College Entrance Exam Preparation
- ACT® Practice
- SAT® Practice
- Reading & Writing
GED® Test Preparation
- Language Arts
- Social Studies
Advanced Placement® and SAT® are trademarks registered and/or owned by the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
ACT® is a registered trademark of ACT, Inc.
GED® is a registered trademark of the American Council on Education (ACE) and administered exclusively by GED Testing Service LLC under license.