TITLE III: Language Instruction for Limited English Proficient Children and Immigrant Students
Title III (ELL) programs are designed to ensure children who are limited English proficient, including immigrant children, meet the same challenging academic content standards all other children are expected to meet.
Edmentum provides programs that help schools meet the goals of Title III by:
- Providing schools with technology and tools to underserved populations, including disadvantaged, illiterate, limited English proficient populations, and individuals with disabilities in mastering state standards.
- Providing standards-based, academic content instruction and assessment programs for all children.
- Measuring a school or district's progress in meeting their AYP (Adequate Yearly Progress) goals.
- Allowing students to work the program at their own pace.
- Providing built-in remediation and building blocks for struggling students