2020 Safety Protocols
As we continue to see COVID-19 impacting our community, we have implemented strict office and travel safety procedures designed to ensure the protection of our team members, customers, and the community.
- All Edmentum team members have been provided with personal protective equipment (PPE). This includes a mask, gloves, and hand sanitizer. PPE is required to be worn when our offices reopen, in all meetings, and during travel. This is to ensure not only the safety of our employees, but your safety as well.
- Edmentum offices will remain closed until August 1, 2020. Our offices will operate at no more than 15% capacity overall at this time. Our entire team is working fully remotely, using tools like video conferencing to ensure we are available, engaged, and operating at 100% capacity. When we do reenter our offices, we will be doing so on a limited basis and closely following safety protocols as designated by the states and countries where our offices reside.
- Travel for customer-facing activities can resume on June 15, 2020 and in-person trainings can resume on July 20, 2020. We will start meetings by car travel and over the summer we will resume travel by air as we deem safe. No more than six individuals can meet together at one time. For everyone’s safety, our employees are expected to practice proper social distancing protocols during meetings and utilize their PPE.
We take everyone’s safety very seriously and hope that you’ll join us in following these protocols. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to your partnership manager or education consultant.
Edmentum President and CEO
Edmentum Safety Procedures
- Office Reentry: Edmentum offices will remain closed until August 1, 2020. We will be reentering offices on a limited basis and closely following safety protocols as designated by the states and countries where our offices reside. Meeting rooms will remain closed at this time and our offices will be limited to 15% capacity overall.
- Temperature Screening: All Edmentum employees must take their temperatures and complete a short medical questionnaire before entering any Edmentum office.
- Social distancing: Social distancing must be practiced during all meetings and in all office locations. Employees are required to keep a minimum of 6 feet apart.
- PPE: Edmentum employees are required to wear a facemask when entering buildings, in meetings, and when in common areas. PPE (facemask, hand sanitizer, and gloves) will be provided to any Edmentum employees who work in our offices or who travel and meet with customers.
- Commuting and Travel: Strict travel procedures are in place and virtual meetings are encouraged when possible. Car travel can resume on June 15, 2020. Over the summer we will resume travel by air as we deem safe. For everyone’s safety, our employees are expected to practice proper social distancing protocols during meetings and utilize their PPE. Travel for work is not permitted if an employee feels sick or is demonstrating COVID-19 symptoms.
- Customer-Facing Meetings: Travel by car for customer-facing activities can resume on June 15, 2020. No more than two Edmentum team members can travel together in a car and no more than six individuals can meet together at one time. During meetings, Edmentum team members are expected to follow the safety protocols outlined by LEAs.
- In-Person Consulting and Professional Development: If you would like to guarantee that there are no disruptions to your professional development initiatives, we recommend scheduling virtual sessions; however, in-person consulting and professional development can resume on July 20, 2020. This is subject to change based on federal and local guidance. During these in-person sessions, no more than six individuals can meet at one time.
- Cleaning: All high-touch areas are cleaned regularly in our offices. Employees are encouraged to wash hands often and hand sanitizer is available in all offices.
- Visitors: Outside visitors are not allowed in Edmentum offices at this time. Edmentum has implemented a new COVID/Pandemic policy for its suppliers that requires contractors have a COVID plan and sets forth expectations.
- Shifts: Edmentum offices will not reopen until August 1, 2020. At that time, they will be reopened in phases. We are adjusting work shifts to reduce the number of people in the office at one time and a strict screening procedure will be in place upon entering any Edmentum office. Seating and desk spaces are being re-organized to ensure team members are adhering to social distancing guidelines and recommendations.
- Communication: Edmentum communicates weekly with employees about any updates in policy or procedures concerning their safety and office policies.
- Safety and Health Program: Edmentum has established a Safety and Health Program to ensure the protection of all employees. All team members will be given a COVID-19 reentry playbook that provides guidance and policies around facility and business safety procedures.