Indiana Emergency Assistance for Nonpublic Schools (EANS)
Per the Indiana Department of Education, Edmentum is now an approved education technology provider for Emergency Assistance for Nonpublic Schools (EANS) program funds.
The approval allows eligible schools to use EANS funding toward any of Edmentum’s K-12 programs and services. These solutions include:
- Secondary and Elementary Curriculum, including credit retrieval opportunities
- Virtual Academy Solutions, pairing online courses with virtual teachers
- Individualized Learning that targets achievement gaps through adaptive instruction
- State Standards-Aligned Practice to keep students on track for summative assessments
- Foundational Literacy Success through engaging, individualized instruction
About the Indiana Department of Education
The Indiana Department of Education is dedicated to providing the highest quality of innovative support to Indiana's schools, teachers, students, and parents. They are proactively working with educators, policy makers, business leaders, and community-based organizations to achieve a mission of "Working Together for Student Success."